The law firm of Donald L. Beckner & Associates has earned a nationwide reputation for providing very effective and successful representation of business entities and individuals. We handle all types of complex civil and criminal business cases throughout the United States and abroad.
The firm is selective in the cases it agrees to accept, and Mr. Beckner personally litigates each case that is accepted. We will not give your case to an associate to litigate. When you retain this firm, Donald Beckner's more than 30 years of experience will be available and dedicated to your case.
Experience Handling Complex Business Disputes
With more than 300 civil and criminal jury trials, Donald Beckner has substantial experience in litigation. Donald Beckner served almost five years as United States Attorney and, prior to that, served more than four years as Assistant District Attorney. During this time, Donald Beckner obtained favorable verdicts in hundreds of civil and criminal jury trials. Attendant with Donald Beckner's representation of his clients, he has traveled extensively in Europe, Mexico, Central America and the Peoples Republic of China.
Donald Beckner represents clients as plaintiff or defendant and has extensive experience in major complex cases, including:
- Business fraud cases
- Industrial and commercial construction cases representing the owner or the contractor
- Securities fraud claims representing the purchaser or the seller
- SEC enforcement actions
- Breach of contract claims
- Cases involving minority shareholder rights and breach of fiduciary duty
- Directors' and officers' liability
- Federal criminal matters
You can expect and will receive the highest personal dedication and client service, which can lead to successful litigation results.
Donald Beckner works directly with the client and litigates every case the firm agrees to accept. Each case is Mr. Beckner's personal responsibility.
Learn more about our cases and clients:
Representative cases in the area of business and commercial litigation include:
Minority shareholder claim finally settled for $26 million after years of litigation in federal court that included a five-week jury trial and three separate and successful appeals to the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
- Successful defense of corporate client against $1.2 million civil fraud suit
- Negotiating their sale of control of a corporation for $5 million
- Favorable settlement of Civil RICO claim against corporate client
- Representing on appeal the president of a corporate client with $800 million in annual sales in criminal anti-trust litigation
- Favorable settlement of IRS claim in excess of $1.0 million against corporate client
For advice about your business dispute, contact Mr. Beckner by filling out our online form or by calling 225-769-7779.